This free update brings the following new and improved features to improve your Luminar editing experience:
- Work faster. We’ve improved compatibility with OS X 10.10, 10.11 support. The Histogram also updates in realtime. Users will also enjoy Performance and RAM usage improvements. When editing press Cmd+L to quickly access the Filters list as well.
- RAW image improvements. Luminar does a better job of detecting noise in a raw file and automatically fixing it when you open to a photo. DNG file support is also improved for easier editing. Plus even more raw formats can be edited natively with our RAW Develop filter.
- Improved workflow with other applications. We’ve addressed several small bugs reported when working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Lightroom, and Photos for Mac.
- Better batch processing. A streamlined user interface makes batch processing even easier to fix multiple photos at once. Additional improvements also made to address user-reported issues.
- Improved Native files. Save your editing projects in the native Luminar format which makes it easy to come back and edit in the future. Plus files can be shared between Mac and Windows users.
- LUT Mapping. Any LUT you’ve chosen can now be stored to a preset with no need to link to the original .cube file.
- More plugin support. Luminar can also use Topaz plugins within the Luminar editing workflow.
- Improved exports. Photos can now be exported to SmugMug for online sharing. The Sharpen on Export filter is also improved for crisper images.
- Better masking controls. Users can adjust the density controls on a mask to refine the blending of layers. When editing a mask, a user can also press the Backspace hotkey to reset gradient/radial mask drawing.
New Cameras Added
The following new cameras are supported by this recent update: Apple iPhone 8, Apple iPhone 8 Plus, Apple iPhone X, Canon EOS M100, Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, GoPro FUSION, GoPro HERO6 Black, Hasselblad A6D-100c Leica CL, Light L16, Panasonic LUMIX DC-G9, Sony RX10 IV (DSC-RX10M4),Sony A7R III (ILCE-7RM3).